This has been an off again, on again project. Now that I am retired I am getting more done.
I had it together and never could get good brakes so I lifted the body removed the under floor master cylinder and moved it to the firewall and re-plumbed a bunch of stuff. Moving the brakes solved problems with the exhaust, shift linkage and brake lines. I am happy with the out come. I have a lengthy post in the forum about my trials and tribulations with the brakes. I am posting pics of the car after the body got set back down and I am on the way back to having it running. I will try and get a few more pics up soon.
It has been awhile since I added anything here. The chassis is close to being done. The 350 is together, mated to the TH400 and sitting in the chassis.12 bolt posi is done and mounted. I set the body back on the chassis to get some working room but it will have to come back off to finish the chassis. I thought I would finish the steering and get started on exhaust before I move on.