Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: Fastsx321's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View Fastsx321's profile Entries: 50
Views: 27788
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (10): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

01-26-2014 09:29 PM Here she is
1st place

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #50]

01-26-2014 09:27 PM got it down to its first show
We worked our butts off and got it to the Rocky Mountain Custom show in Denver. I was putting the fenders and running boards on 3 days before the show. We spent the 2 days before the show polishing the car. Then it payed off we pulled down the First place ribbon in the Rod Street machine class.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #49]

09-05-2013 07:50 AM Lower panels and carpet
He got the car carpeted and started the rear seat. He has not got the door panels done yet. I'm trying to decide if the design in the panel is going to look ok. I thought the rear seat and side panels would not come together but he covered it that way. In my mind there would be a round corner at the back of the side panel.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #48]

09-05-2013 07:44 AM Interior
Got the hard style headliner done and some of the panels going in. The overhead stereo console is all covered

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #47]

04-07-2013 09:59 PM interior wood work
I started building My interior panel support framing. I plan on doing a hard style headliner, I used luan plywood to build the frame. Then I built a new overhead console for a Kenwood deck with a 6.5 inch screen. The deck has a built in nav system and rear back up camera. I built a custom 10 inch sub box behind the rear seat frame. I have sound deadened the whole car except the floor, which I will do once I quit crawling in and out so much. I still have to put glass in the car and put in a pair of suicide safety locks.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #46]

Pages (10): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10