Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: Toto's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View Toto's profile Entries: 59
Views: 11062
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (12): 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

01-15-2012 09:04 AM Good ride
I had an exellent year. The car performed fine. I removed the fenders and the hood, better this way...
Added a '32 grille and '39 rear-light. At the beck I run 17" white-walls, stock wheels at the front.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #44]

11-11-2010 04:05 AM new ride
due to very slow proces finishing my rod,I decided to buy another car that I car drive next summer. It's peugeot 201 '1930. Nicely restored. This one will stay original, exept for hydrolic brake system and sinchronised gearbox.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #43]

06-23-2009 12:05 PM body part 2
This car wil have a trunk. Wich means that I'll have to build it myself as the body parts came without one.But I thing it will come in handy to put in a jack,some spare parts and what not

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #42]

06-23-2009 12:01 PM the body part 2
placed the driverside quarterpanel laso on it's place.
I took some paper tape to see how the lines would flow from the cowl to the rearpanels. This showed me that I had to chop the rearquarters 10 cm's. Once this was done I cut the rearwindow frame out of my yellow roof. Bottom side of the window went in without any problem,the topsection however will need some additional shaping before it has the lines I want.
One thing that struck me was the differance in measurment between left and right doors and quarterpanels: Their off by an inch and a half!!!! I relined them as good as I could. They look symmetric,but boy! If you measure it...(Don't tell any one,hugh!!)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #41]

06-09-2009 07:26 AM the body
I first build a couple choppers to further finance my rod project. These are nearly finished so here we go:
I started to put the sedan body together.Left and right front doors will open suicide. The rear once are welded shut.
I did n't have to shorten them (Wich I tought I had to before)
Rear passanger quarter is in it's place:

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #40]

Pages (12): 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12