I first build a couple choppers to further finance my rod project. These are nearly finished so here we go:
I started to put the sedan body together.Left and right front doors will open suicide. The rear once are welded shut.
I did n't have to shorten them (Wich I tought I had to before)
Rear passanger quarter is in it's place:
I started constructing the floor of the car. This will be an all metal one. This floor will also support all the sheetmetal for the entire body ( unibody...). I gave it a very long thought before I began and desided that I will use a shaft-tunnel after all. Not so much for safety as well for aditional body stifnes.
The battery holder is in. On another topic, while I was looking how deep the insert in the fuelcel needed to be to give my speedometer enough clearance,I noticed that the cable running from that meter to my frontwheel,would go right trough that same fuelcel. This,together with the fact that Im planning to equipe it with a elektronic fuelmeter,let me to deside not to use the original fueltank but build an entire new one in the back of my car. Good thing about this is that I have now enough place under the dash to hide my easy-wire box.
The ghost of xmas past set me up with several holes in my radiator. Wel,that's what you get when you're trying to get away with ridicilously cheap parts I gues...
I fixed it up just enough to start my engine up for the first time.
After that it'll have to go.