Finally got all the seat mounts welded in.That let me finish welding up my floor panels.Now all thats left floor wise is the two covers for the frame kick up behind the seats and the front part of the tunnel.
Made the passenger foor boards last week,made the drivers side today.I also made some mounts for the seats by welding plate tabs to the bracing under the cab floor.The sheet metal pans will lay right over them and the mount bolts will poke up thru.
After running out of everthing last weekend,I resupplied and started at it again.I finished welding up the exhaust,and in an effort to keep my wife from melting,I put a bunch of heat sheilding material on the exhaust under the cab,hope it works.
I moved to the filler panel below the floor and got that installed.
With no gas for the welder,I started to make the panels for the trans tunnel and floor.Got going pretty good,then ran out of sheet metal!Some days it seems that projects just are not supposed to move forward.Any way,got some of the panels made and held in place temporarily.
Got to work on the exhaust,just far enough along to feel pretty good about the progress,when the mig gas runs out.So this is as far as the exhaust got today. I will eventually trim the exhaust tip,maybe in to a slash cut,but I want to wait till I get the bed on first.