started to make the front floor support crossmember/body mount
then I found the front door pillars were just too sketchy at the bottom
so I made some doublers to weld into the inside of the bottom
had to make a tarp sandblast tent (no pic) to clean up the lower inside of the pillars so I could weld them in
still have to do some fine tuning, of the height of floor support/body mount
before I can weld it in
it will be cut later, for the trans tunnel
It's been so long!!!!!
I got the garage whipped into shape and the car back out where I could work on it.
I had to drag out all of my sheet metal, to see what I had, and where it all went.
Now I just have to get all of it welded into the car.
Well, I guess the next step is I need to make some body mounts and framework for the new floor