Nothing major, just another long-awaited milestone. Got the LED tail lights hooked up along with tag light. The BIGGIE is the vehicle is actually registered and tagged again....so close to being streetable.
Yesterday, I moved the Panel truck under its own power for the first time in over 9 years. Posted some video. These are a couple of pics of it in front of the house garage...Need an alignment and some windows and I can finish break the engine in!
Okay, today I finally took care of something they don't tell you about when using stock Mustang II lower control arms with Granada rotors. In the pictures you'll see an area marked with white pencil. I had to grind back this area, (outermost tip of arm), to keep it from scraping the rotor. I found this out a few years ago, but put it off since I knew it'd be a while. I finally finished the brake lines, bled them and ACTUALLY MOVED the vehicle back and forth about 10' under it's OWN power! Yes I did have a few pesky connection leaks, which everyone knows how much brake fluid and paint like to play with each other... oh well, it's a driver so I'll touch up where I have to...The last two pics are the After...sorry for poor quality..
Some pics of my temporary wiring.....don't worry, it will look much cleaner, (for an amateur anyway). I am just wiring it to break in engine and run electric fans. Don't have the fenders on yet, so left plenty of wire length for later....just have to prime the engine with oil, fill radiator and tranny and then........either kaboom or varooommmm!