Finally got the hanging pedal mounted...was kind of a p.i.t.a. because of my great (read rigged) steering column bracket. Will post the inside shots as soon as I tighten up the column...lot's of learning on this project
Of course new radiator, (bigger), won't bolt up to old bracket.
Friday, I got the NASCAR type exhaust put on. It is a single muffler with dual in, dual out 3" pipes. It is a Magnaflow 12599. Good enough for now, but I will want the pipes out the back later on.
No...not any high dollar goodies. The rims I got for $40 (that was for all 4!) They are 16" Ford rims off a Limited Explorer. The Tire is an old 255/65/16 off my Xterra. I wanted to see if the wheel/tire combo would clear the front suspension stuff--they did! I will use the same size on the rear as well. I may redo the clear on the rims, but I may paint them black as part of my sinister look. The lines on the rims are only in the clear coat, they aren't scratched into the metal. FYI, the brakes are the smaller S10 calipers on the Granada 11" rotors. I have the BIG brake kit from ECI that uses the bigger Caliper and pads, but they are packed away for later. The pads on the ECI kit are noticeably larger than the S10 pads.
Trying to get the brakes, lines and booster hooked up before the big push to start the engine by Christmas! I actually got very excited seeing the rotors and brakes in place! This is my first project and seems even the tiniest movement forward renews my excitement...
Started trying to fit the pieces I have together so I know what I'll have to scab in....this should be interesting as I have no experience with this stuff....oh well I can always get a pro's help if I screw up too badly.