Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: Underground's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View Underground's profile Entries: 3
Views: 679
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

04-19-2010 02:56 PM 54
Been awhile. Haven't touched the car since last posted. Until NOW! Moving it closer to shop tonite to get it cleaned out and assess the work needed. Located front clip I need 20 minutes from home. Making parts/wish list for everything else. I'm building the car around a set of 18 and 20 inch Schott Velocity wheels. Art Morrison frame and twin turbo'd big block with overdrive trans. Once I get it cleaned up and the body removed from the hacked up frame its on, I am media blasting the body and covering it in SPI epoxy and tearing into the bodywork!

[Entry #3]

10-16-2009 08:16 PM 54
the body it's self is in really good shape. Supossed to have came from Texas (that's what EVERYONE says!) Got to clean out the inside and go from there. Dont really care about the floor, as a new one is going to be completely fabbed anyway. Building my own chassis with airbags and 18 and 20 wheels. Planning a twin turbo small block, but we'll cross that bridge at a later date!

[Entry #2]

10-16-2009 08:09 PM 54 chevy post
Just a few pics on my lastest project. This one is actually mine and not a customers. I'm in the intial planning stages, working on the direction I want to go with the car.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]