After cutting things apart a couple times finally got it the way i want it i think. Its a good thing i didn't try to put it back stock every time i remove some thing more rust. This is drivers side foot well I removed air box and finally came up with a cover to clean up the area. You will have to over look one pic could not get back far enough so its turned on its side. By the time cutting was done all that was left was the main fire wall had to cut bottom of dash off to cause of rust and tack it to the fire wall. the window guy this would not cause problem with putting it back in we will see.
Worked on car couple days this week using a buddies ideal to start at one corner and work my way around. The more I take apart the wrost the rust gets good thing I'm not looking for stock look. Away worked on fire wall and its starting to look like some thing.