Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: warrick's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View warrick's profile Entries: 65
Views: 9526
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (13): 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13

07-13-2011 08:59 PM still alive
just a few words not much happening last few months trying to get all house projest caught up, and start a new car club. should start back on it after i get the roofers to get done with roof all major cost repairs to house done. no floor for garage or new one this year.

[Entry #35]

04-13-2011 02:02 PM front fuel tank 3
Had to wait for the water to go down in garage AGAIN. have most of the tank fab, have to get fill neck and cap, and pickup tube,and drain in. Been cool to have a TIG welder done it in aluminum maybe a later up grade, or not.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #34]

04-02-2011 08:01 PM front fuel tank 2
started making tank its steel ,time is free and had old air tank laying around. if i figured right should be about 2 gal. hope to finish it this week.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #33]

03-31-2011 02:00 PM front fuel tank
I have been back and fourth about running one ,wanted it to be a working tank but as we know couple gallon's of gas isn't getting you far. Was going thought some of my old copies of car craft and hot rod came across a car that ran fuel injection and had built a small tank to prime the injector pump, and used two Holley's float bowls on the tank with a electric fuel pump to move gas from the rear tank to the front tank, so that's how i'm going to do. got tank mounts, and fuel filter mocked up and started making my tank.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #32]

03-26-2011 10:40 AM rear wheels
I have had these for 20 years and finaly using them. after cleaning them up and some paint. 15X12 wont have to narrow rear end with them cause of the offset.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #31]

Pages (13): 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13