Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: Silverfox031's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View Silverfox031's profile Entries: 5
Views: 982
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

12-29-2005 11:11 AM 37 Ford customized WildRod "Leilani"
Additional Photo of My Daughter : Dana Leilani

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #5]

12-29-2005 11:00 AM 37 Ford customized WildRod "Leilani"
additional Photos

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #4]

12-29-2005 10:58 AM 37 Ford Customized WildRod "Leilani"
additional photos

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #3]

12-29-2005 10:57 AM 37 Ford Customized WildRod "Leilani"
additional photos

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #2]

12-29-2005 10:55 AM 37 Customized WildRod "Leilani"
I started this project 4 years ago, and named it in Honor of my 23 year old Daughter who passed away of Cancer. The Engine is a LS1 , Modifications: Front fender Headlight mounts removed, 98 Ford Taurus Headlights molded to Engine side panels, Turn signals and side markers molded to front fenders, and fender sides, tail lights, LED flush mounts, License plate mount removed, Remote hidden license plate mounted under rear panel, rear body line relocated, tilt forward hood, fiberglass/steel engine cover fabricated, rear of hood raised to cover windshield wipers, LED third brake light molded to removable top, interior console and seat surround conceals all controls (Ignition, Air ride, power trunk, Check Engine light, Audio & CD changer, headlight switch, remote hood release), console and seat surround fabricated of fiberglass, including lighted Hibiscus Flower (my daughters favorite flower), upholstery in white Ultra Leather, Roddoor panels, gas fill located in trunk, large Hibiscus flower on floor covered in Ultra Leather. Dakota digital dash, Taurus trunk chrome mounted over recessed dash gages, dash extended to console. White berber carpet with leather and brushed aluminum inserts. Roddoors 3 point retractable safety belts. Fabricated Powder Coated exhaust tip. Rear Veiw mirror molded to header panel. Vision rear view mirrors molded to doors.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]