Paint removal with eastwood soda blaster. I started with my 25 gal 3.5hp air compressor. You could blast small parts as you have to wait for the air to build up. Also not enough cfm's. Got a 60gal 5.5 hp stand up unit, lot better. The parts are door inspection plates, glove box door and ash tray.The cab interior was painted black with a brush a lot of paint to get off. the tail gate was going ok till I ran out of soda. I'm sweeping the stuf up and straining with window bug screen. Works ok. The bed has some new metal in the front bed panel lower corners as well as the cross sills and rear bed crossmember. All the parts came from LMC Truck.
After removing spring plates from bottom of rear axel and welding to top of axle old brake lines didn't fit. Had to make extension plates for mounting of brake lines and weld to old mounting brackets. After a trip to the local bone yard I got a bracket for mounting the brake line from axel to frame( off a 1998 explorer) had to cut to fit. Also got a gas line from fuel pump to quad.
Had to remove two eye bolts from frame near rear crossmember as well as a brace that ran across the frame near the axel. The only problem i can see down the road is the install of exhaust pipes not much room left.