Found a sandblaster that does cars, only old ones. Took my doors and hood over he did a great job. So glad as underside of hood was so full of muck. Sprayed self etch, they look good. A new tool for the shop a light duty bench vice. Had to thread rod from gear shift rod as I cut the first try to short. Threading went ok, Bea#$ to start. Gear shift much better now, got all the gears. Got a little more tuning to get rid of the slop.
Had to drill out lower pins from down under. Makes it a lot easier working inside cab with doors off. Still working on exhaust, should be done soon. Waiting for the welder guy to show. Fenders bolted to running boards.
Tried to get the door hindge pins out with my new door pin hindge pin remover. No luck, the right door
pin didn't move at all. Ground top off pin and drilled as far as I could with a hand-a-bille. the left door pin started to come out and the the puller pin slipped off the door pin and I jamed the puller pin in the puller. Exhaust work on rear over axel almost done.
put together the crossover to find place for holes. Made the holes then tack welded the piece for a fit then have my welder finish the job. Took pic of trany hook up to steering column, but you can't see nothing. Now I have steering and gear shifting.........
Purchased a FLOWMASTER Universal 2.25" dual exhaust, with crossover. Had to get a metal cutting blade for my wood saw. It cut through the pipe pretty good. I was worried if I could do this, after I got into the work it turned out to be doable. Got the pipes connected to manifold and going back to the mufflers. So far so good. Got a pic of the gauge panel. Wiring it up for install.