Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: chevy302builder18's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View chevy302builder18's profile Entries: 8
Views: 981
now viewing from the beginning || view most recent entries

Pages (2): [1] 2

04-15-2012 10:31 PM 1978 Chevrolet Silverado, first rod project
now, i wouldnt have made a journal if i didnt see any way of fixing something up to be a custom hotrod. Thats why im always asking qeustions regarding engines, i know what to do with sheet metal,(novice) but i dont have the tools example,= Welders, metal, metal crimpers ect ect. But i have learned you dont need that to do metal. But i dont have metal or a welder. So ill fiber glass resin patch these holes intil i can scavenge money up for some new fenders, those are new tail lights, new wheels also.
Beds all rotted out, plan on restoring the metal wood bed hold down straps for the wood with there own design. Clamping pressure.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #8]

04-15-2012 10:42 PM now i showed you the ugly and the bad, lets see the good
I have shown you only half the truck. As i explained, the interiour of the truck is all there in great shape, has some add ons like an old tach(keeping!!!) and a seat cover for the bench(also keeping)
look up at the ceiling, looks brand new, but is actually all original! To good to be true!! (Sobbing)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #7]

04-15-2012 10:55 PM Well the next time ill be putting in an entry will be...
The title says all. i will have to gather materials (fiberglass, resin kit sand paper ect), and when i do ill rip those rear fenders off and do some sanding on those with my sander. Rest of it i wont touch till i have a gravity fed gun and some good primer. Thanks for checkin it out. Have a nice day, intil next time!!

[Entry #6]

The title says all. i will have to gather materials (fiberglass, resin kit sand paper ect), and when i do ill rip those rear fenders off and do some sanding on those with my sander. Rest of it i wont touch till i have a gravity fed gun and some good primer. Thanks for checkin it out. Have a nice day, intil next time!!

[Entry #5]

[Entry #4]

Pages (2): [1] 2