Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: ramman1500's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View ramman1500's profile Entries: 6
Views: 439
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (2): [1] 2

09-08-2012 02:30 PM work has been going slow but sure
hey guys ,its been a while since ive been on here . Work on my car has been going pretty good . front floor repaired , Rear relocation kit installed, ladder bars made , axle floater kit installed , rear re built with 4.10 gears with locker .and a bunch of time spent cutting out rust and welding in new metal

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #6]

03-24-2012 11:01 PM moving my car to a bigger garage
gonna actually get started working on it , only took almost 5 years . moving it on sunday . and i have a freind of mine that i held the day he came home from the hospital that has never worked on a car and is now in his 20s , he wants to help me work on it. gonna let him help , maybe it will help to keep our hobby alive .,hell i might be helping him work on his car in a year or two

[Entry #5]

03-04-2012 09:10 PM getting more parts
met up with a guy that wanted my accessories off of the 400 , he wanted the ac compressor, valve covers , power steering pump , and vinyl top trim . in trade for rear deck lid , go wing , big block headers, slap stick shifter with linkage , and the console .straight up trade off . dont think i did to bad beins i wasnt gonna use those parts on my build and i was lookin for those parts

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #4]

03-04-2012 09:03 PM console reserection
my used console factory original and was pretty beat up had holes where a tack was installed and broken mounting tabs, a little JB weld , plastic weld , tape, alcohol, dish detergent ,automotive plastic paint and new screws made it look like new again and the lock even works . what do u all think?

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #3]

02-09-2012 08:34 PM finally getting started
got a hell of a deal on a bunch of parts , used my wifes durango and had it full along with 2 hoods strapped to the top . interior panels , window cranks , gauge cluster , big block parts , suspension parts and more , met up with this guy and bought all he had . waiting for weather to break now. hurry up spring and summer.

[Entry #2]

Pages (2): [1] 2