I needed to mount the headlights in position before I could have a go at making the lens covers so I made a bracket out of sheet which would hold both lights but would also bolt in and out for quick removal.
I decided to work on the front spoiler/front wing edge so I could then build and locate the head light cluster, since I have had no luck with choosing a head lights from any of the car manufactures. I needed to brace the grill surrounded so I bolt a piece of angle to the roll bar brackets and braced to the grill surround to the angle. This allowed me to move the jig cross member to support the lower spoiler wirer.
Decided the front arches were too wide so they have been moved to the rear and new smaller arches have been made for the front to allow more room between the arch and the bonnet. With the headlights on order and the front and rear arches in position I decided to mock up the lower cover panel to see what it would look like.
I made a small jig out of MDF so I could make a pair of wire arches for the front wheels. This would let me see how the arches will look against the bonnet lines. Rolled the 8mm wire to the required diameter which gives a 40mm clearance between the tyre and the top and the arch and the overhang is 16mm.