Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: mike lost in cars's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View mike lost in cars's profile Entries: 4
Views: 328
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

11-08-2012 03:04 PM change of mind on blower
i now have decided to sell the blower i am going to get a under hood blower after all

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #4]

10-24-2012 08:37 PM 72 Camaro dream coming alive
the eng has a hampton 671 blower will sell for $2500 with the 2 competition 500 cfm carbs and the scoop basically from the intake and up works great when i took the carbs off to lift the motor there was no staining or even fuel trial in the blower like if it is new this motor was in a 34 hot rod show car no idea on how many miles but this was in a car that went on and off a trailer in and out of shows and around the block from time to time also i will sell the heads for the right price csb 76cc heads

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #3]

10-24-2012 08:26 PM 72 Camaro dream coming alive
this is pics of the eng i got for the car but will be redone because i have no idea what is in the motor and its condition what i ma keep and what i will sell

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #2]

10-24-2012 08:21 PM 72 Camaro dream coming alive
hi i got this car to get my mind off other things. i was just told that i have health problems, so it is time to get my dream out of the way. my goal is to get a car that has a fast back type look and that was strong enough to handle some power , so in my mind i got the right car . not sure yet to do a 350 eng or do a 383 stroker with a under hood roots type blower so i got a 350 4 bolt main with a 671 hampton blower witch i will sell with carbs i am open to ideas and suggestions .

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]