I received the Rod & Custom front end on Wednesday. Just in time for a long holiday weekend. My goal was to get the old front suspension stripped out of the way and get the shock towers cut out, and then tack in the crossmember. It only took three hours to get all the old stuff out of the way on Friday.
Today I cut out the towers and measured up where the new crossmember goes and mocked it in place. I got it tacked in for now. Hopefully sometime this week or coming weekend I will get a friend that is a certified welder to come over with his welder and take care of buzzing it the rest of the way in. My welder is a good Miller 110v welder, but for this I want to make sure it is done right.