Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: Silentlion_69's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View Silentlion_69's profile Entries: 6
Views: 1595
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (2): [1] 2

04-29-2005 07:06 AM No more Vehicle
Well as some of you may know I crashed my 85 GMC sierra shortbed over the winter, I hit black ice and went off the road, Hit a tree right behind the drivers side rear tire and bent the frame and demolished the bed.

So now I'm working to buy an 80's something Monte Carlo SS

That and a cheap little truck to haul my lawn equipment around in

[Entry #6]

11-18-2004 12:03 PM Got it inspected
went to have it inspected, put four new tires on it. had to put a new muffler on it. cost me $453.87 for the tires. didn't have much money so I got a cheap muffler. I think that the next little project for the truck is to replace all of the vacuum lines.

[Entry #5]

11-10-2004 11:32 AM Gonna Start writing about my Project
Well got thinking and decided that if mike wanted to start his own project journal then he could. but from now on I'm gonna write about my project. Well tonight I have to patch the inner fender. I bought a rivet gun and some rivets. I was gonna do it last night but it was too cold and my step dad had my drill in his truck. I have to get my truck registered. It ran out the end of last month. I went to have it inspected and the guy inspecting it told me that my ball joints were about ready to fall off. didn't think much of it. went home and jacked the front of my truck to look at it and the ball joints were fine, but the idler arm was about to fall off.. I put a new one on and then I put a new pitman arm on too.

[Entry #4]

11-03-2004 07:34 AM Didn't get much done
Went to mikes, got there he told me his mom wants him to get the accord into the portable garage that they got. Found out that the front brakes are locked up ( lotsa rust) didn't have any allen wrenches with me so ??? it kinda sucked. Oh well I'm going over on thursday with all my tools, that way I wont be missing anythig that we may need. Went to napa Found out that it'll cost me a little less than $80.00 for upper and lower ball joints. Also it'll cost me $53.00 apiece for my inner fenders.

[Entry #3]

11-02-2004 08:48 AM The Accord
Tonight I'm going over to mikes (new_at_this) were gonna strip the interior of his accord. Before that I have to get my check cashed so I can buy new ball joints for my truck.

[Entry #2]

Pages (2): [1] 2