Here are some pics showing how I moved the tranny X-memmber back.
Basicaly, I cut the mounts off the frame, then moved them back and welded them on. Because of the taper of the x-frame, I had to shorten the width of the X-member.
I cut out material on either side of the center and welded the 3 pieces back together. I also reinforced the bottom with a steel plate.
This photo shows the frame with the bags installed and at full drop...
I'm not sure if I'm going to stay with the drop spindles because the front of the car is dropped 2" lower than the rear. I'll have to see how it looks when the car is together.