Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: mytyty's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View mytyty's profile Entries: 7
Views: 1108
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (2): [1] 2

05-31-2004 04:03 PM fuel pump
Well,The fuel pump has been changed,and the car is running alot better.the only thing left for me to do is get the carb rebuilt and it should run alot better.It isn't smoking anymore,Changing the fuel pump was the right thing to do.
Now I am going to start ordering the things for the inside,like the seats,the dash board,in the mean time I am going to get the car ready to be painted.

[Entry #7]

05-13-2004 09:54 PM ready to drive
Well,I am going to change the fuel pump and the car should be ready for me to drive it.Then all I need to do is get the carb rebuilt and get the engine cleaned so
I can see if the car has any leaks.I also need to check the radiator pressure,to make sure it is working properly.then I'll get started on the body work,and the inside of the car.But,I'll need help with the inside of the car5,because I want some custom work done to it.

[Entry #6]

04-26-2004 10:45 PM finally running
Well,I got the car running today,but it is still smoking,so I know it needs more work.But,I know it is going to take about a year for it to run the way I want it to.So I am not in a hurry right now,because I know that it is going to take some time for me to get it the way I want it,especially the inside.The seats are real bad,so is the dash board,but that will come in time.

[Entry #5]

04-21-2004 06:12 PM JR92
I had a friend come over and help me work on the spark plug wires,because I just couldn't get them right.But,it still eon't start,so I have made up my mind that it is going to take some time to get this car running again,with some help from my friend Steve

[Entry #4]

04-21-2004 06:10 PM JR92
Well,I started with a major tune-up,spark plugs,rotor,distributor cap,changed the oil and the oil filter.It won't start but I am taking my time with it,so I don't get feed up with it and sell it .

[Entry #3]

Pages (2): [1] 2