Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: slavboy1's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View slavboy1's profile Entries: 5
Views: 846
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

06-20-2004 07:33 PM IT"S IN!
Well here are some pictures of the bearing and slave cylinder finally installed correctly!

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #5]

06-09-2004 02:24 PM It just never ends.....
Well as you may have read in my post "Muscle cars should come with punching bags," i'm managed to botch a few things on the install of my hydrolic t/o bearing. The picture on the left is the adapter from the bearing master cylinder to the clutch pedel which doesn't work. And on the right we have the incorrectly installed hyrolic t/o bearing seen through the throwout fork hole on the side of the bell housing. I decided after those to screwups that i needed to take the day off.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #4]

06-08-2004 08:14 PM IT'S IN!
Well folks i got the transmission out in about 20 min to day got the bearing installed and the trans back in in probably about an hour total. i appologize i was so excited to have it on that i put the tranny back in with out any pictures i'll see if i can come up with some from the hole in the bell housing.

[Entry #3]

06-07-2004 11:41 PM Master installed
Well here's 2 pics of the installed master cylinder with the brake master reinstalled. The clutch master fits perfectly right below the brakes now i just gotta drop the tranny and install the new throw out bearing. Those photos will probably be next.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #2]

06-02-2004 06:18 PM McLeod Hydraulic t/o bearing install
Well folks here it is, I plan on starting the disassembly on monday after my camping trip to the boundry waters (MN). But here's a look at the kit and the car.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]