This was more or less just to see how well the Model T coil did igniting the exhaust. I did this the old fashioned way by choking the engine which I won't do with the rebuilt engine when I put it in because it is bad for the engine doing it that way, washes down the cylinders with gas and destablizes the oil ruining it's lubricating properties. It's going to be injected with kerosene when it's finished.
I've made some progress in aquiring the necessary parts to install the flame throwers on my car. I originally was going to do the ignition part of it by using a SPDT relay and wiring it with a capacitor so it would open and collapse the feild for the coil but I decided to do it another more interesting way. I got two pair of old model t "buzz box" coils and I am going to use those instead, they replace the relay and the coil plus they are more interesting. So now I still need to get a fuel pump,tank,solenoids, injectors and install it all.
I finally got the drip rail moulding put in place, I don't have pictures of it yet though. The owner before me had filled it in I guess to give it a shaved look but there is a piece on the knee knocker that makes it impossible to do so unless you make a custom piece, so I got it installed and did a little primering on the roof so it looks alot better.