We installed the running boards for a test fit. Smoothie Fabrications built them and I am very impressed with the fit. Support brackets were bonded on with 3M metal bonding adhesive rather than the silicone suggested by Smoothie Fabrications.
The outer end of the left front fender support didn't reach the lip of the fender and was about an inch or so inward from it. After determining the fender and support were correctly mounted, I figured this issue was a result of the new replacement panel on the fender and the placement of the outer half of the support. The previous owner had cut it apart to fit the fiberglass fenders he was installing and I welded it back together. Must have been off a bit. So I split the edges of the support, moved it to the correct location inside the lip and rewelded the edges. Whittled out a mounting tab from 19 gauge and welded it to the inner fender lip for the support to have something to bolt to.
You can see where the outer part of the fender was sectioned (weld line inside) with the panel Randy made.
My grandson (seven years old) and I aligned the doors with the door inner structure in place. We wanted to make sure the weight was included for correct door alignemnt. The 1935 Body by Fisher manual was a handy reference guide... except it suggested using water proof cardboard behind the hinges. Then we located and drilled the holes for the door handle through the new door skins.
On the to do list is to correct the gap around the door. This will be done before removing the body from the frame.