Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: one_fast_camaro's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View one_fast_camaro's profile Entries: 9
Views: 1077
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (2): [1] 2

12-03-2006 02:29 PM engine wiring
I tried to hide as much of the engine wiring as possible and make the routing clean, I think it came out nice considering the fan, water pump, 2 stages of nitrous and an alternator were used

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #9]

12-03-2006 02:26 PM wiring
I started wiring the car finally, I used a painless 18 circuit kit and so far it has been anything but "painless". It took me 3 days but I finally have it worked out and was able to fire the car again after a yr and a half

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #8]

12-03-2006 02:10 PM after paint
It took almost 6 months but I finally picked the car up from the paint shop. The paint job is great, it still need to be buffed and the doors aren't adjusted but the paint itself is great.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #7]

12-03-2006 02:06 PM pre painting
At this point I made a cardinal car building sin, I didn't adjust everything before I took it to the paintshop. Now I'm trying to adjust everything to my liking after it has been painted.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #6]

12-03-2006 02:00 PM undercarriage
This is a good shot of the undercarriage, I used a dr.gas x pipe and dynomax mufflers. You can also see the mounting for the steering rack. I used a local chassis shop to build my diff housing, the chrome-moly roll cage, the steering rack and to assemble the exhaust system. He did a great job and tig'd everything in place, all the welds and flawless. the x-pipe is a 3 and 1/2 in inlet into a 3 inch outlet, with the exhaust under the car at normal ride height there is still 5 inches of ground clearance

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #5]

Pages (2): [1] 2