Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: creativeinteriors's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View creativeinteriors's profile Entries: 28
Views: 8555
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6

10-03-2007 10:59 AM Wings and Wheels fly in
A old Airfield near my house has a fly in every August that has cars and Planes together. It is always a good time. Here are some shots of an old warbird and a beautiful original classic.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #28]

10-03-2007 10:55 AM Moving a 32 seat back
Here are a few after shots of a 32 seat back and 1/4 panels I did for a guy....a 6'3" guy to be exact. The owner bought the roadster finished from a 5' 6" guy who had the interior done for him. Needless to say he had a very tough time driving it. Seat was lowered 3" and moved back 6". Now he can enjoy the little roadster.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #27]

07-06-2007 05:11 PM Why so many like fiero seats
People are always asking what seats fit good in a coupe or a four door. When we tell them fiero alot of them balk because most look like this to start. Here is a leather set I am doing and what the better of the two seats looked like when I started. The leather seat is cold built and hasnt been heated out yet But I wanted to throw it up here while I had a spare minute.

One thing to be aware of for those doing these at home is that they have "pillow" pads in them. I thick peice of foam that is skived to make the insert contour. This foam really needs an industrial machine to sew the plies together.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #26]

05-06-2007 06:21 PM just another shot of the 50
just another shot

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #25]

05-06-2007 06:10 PM another 50 means missing parts are found
have a good friend that bought this car just before he sold his. now I have the parts I have been looking for and a mule if I want to try to fit anything up. Has the original flatty so this one is a great canidate for another traditional rod too.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #24]

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6