Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: pappy 32's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View pappy 32's profile Entries: 3
Views: 1071
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

01-12-2005 06:58 AM Heading home
We rented a trailer in Crosby to get the coupe home. Our trip would take several days. We would stop and lay over in Moorhead, MN. Then on to the Twin Cities, and finally on to Albert Lea.

After a dinner or two, we headed back to Flint. It was a great trip and I finally got to the great state of North Dakota. I do like road trips!

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #3]

01-12-2005 06:50 AM Looking it over
Lucky for me the coupe had been stored inside since the mid sixties. The bad part the roof of the building it was in had a leak and it destroyed the interior. Nothing left to use as patterns so we'll just break out the poster board.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #2]

01-12-2005 06:40 AM My '32 Chevy Coupe
I found the coupe off of an ad in Deals on Wheels. Having to go to Minnesota for Easter, I made the deal to pick it up before the Easter weekend.

We left and headed out to Crosby, North Dakota. Rented a trailer there and headed back to Albert Lea, Minnesota. When we got there Grandma (Dawn's dad's mother) told me that Grandpa had one just like it when he was sparkin' (dating) her. Needless to say we all got a grin on when she said that.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]