Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: machinestheman's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View machinestheman's profile Entries: 3
Views: 1188
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

06-27-2010 04:55 PM ok im on to my next big dream beast
i just picked up a 1980 z28 camaro rolling chassis the body is in excellent condition even has the factory 1980 decals on it the interior shows that is definatly 30 years old but definatly useable and workable the car seems without too much inspection to be in very solid condition

i plan to get a 4 bolt sbc and built it for torque and shooting for 400-450 horsepower and i want to shoot another 100 shot of nitrous to it aswell i plan on driving this car (emissions exempt) as a second car and some minor passes down the stretch but nothing serious just some good solid muscle that will hold an extra hundred with a push of a button i will be posting pics soon but i plan on just parking the car and building the engine for now

[Entry #3]

02-18-2008 12:48 PM dumped the pile
i have dumped the pontiac and i now have a mazda b2000 1987 model i bought the truck for 500 dollars and have rebuilt the top end port and polish shaved .025 off the head and a gob of high dollar plugs wires and new coil for the body i shaved the locks, antenna, the emblems, and the tail gate handle now i am deloyed and buying **** left and right look for plenty of pics in the near future i am planning on suicide doors, shaving the handles, swing open tailgate, header, intake, new exhaust and carb. and what ever else i decide to blow money on well will post again soon peace

[Entry #2]

12-12-2005 07:39 AM big plans for a small pile
i have a 1984 sunbird 2.0 automatic engine is stock w exception of a cam bit more lift more duration and a progressive 2 barrel carbeurator the head has been decked 30 thousandths and 10 from the block the head has been ported as well as the intake, it has a cool air intake. ive thought about a turbo or a supercharger im leaning more on the supercharger but i havent decided. i also plan to replace the pistons and connecting rods maybe bore it out .020 and im definately interested in shift kits or a performance rebuild for the auto trans havent started yet just looking for ideas or even vendors sorry no pics yet, not till i get started anyways.

[Entry #1]