Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: Glxy500's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View Glxy500's profile Entries: 7
Views: 1704
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (2): [1] 2

01-12-2007 10:07 PM New Truck
This is what it looked like when I went and got it. Man that looks rough. I snagged the front bumper on the right side rolling it off the trailer, started messin up for I got it on the ground. It has the 302 in it here. The other pics show the 351.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #7]

07-11-2004 01:10 PM My Ranger
Ok , I posted wrong pic on the last one, heres the view I get. The Hoodscoop also. I really need to paint it too.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #6]

07-11-2004 01:06 PM My Ranger
Ok, a few misc shots. How yall like them Hubcaps? I made those bout 15 yrs ago. I have run them on everything I have had since then. I am a little different. I like the out of ordinary older style I guess. People get a kick out of it, I also have an old AAOOOOOGAAA horn on it to. People know me fore they see me. LOL. This view through the windsheild is what I see. Thats a 69 Cobrajet hood scoop. I really need to put the lights back in it. I will try to dig up more pics on this one, and take a few more too. It looks alot better since I got it cleaned up/ out. I will try to take some of the rest of my fleet here pretty soon. I just got to much Stuff to work on. LOL.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #5]

07-11-2004 12:42 PM My Ranger
Well heres a few sitting with some of the rest of the Fleet. The other one, well I used it around the yard, moving ,hauling, at this time it didnt have Exhaust on it. I bet the neighbors hate my Guts.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #4]

07-11-2004 12:34 PM My Ranger
Interior is no frills, LOL. No carpet, no insulation. Seat aint even bolted down right here. No Seat belts. I installed a radio and a speaker. Well, I had to have somethin. Will post more on Interior little later. Got some stuff I am gonna try. Uh Oh.LOL.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #3]

Pages (2): [1] 2