Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: weirdbeard's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View weirdbeard's profile Entries: 8
Views: 3329
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (2): [1] 2

11-04-2007 02:34 PM Almost time for the first drive!
Its been five years since I bought this car and I have never driven it. I am almost their. I need some tires and front end alinement. It is for sale. People see it from the road at my house and stop and make offers. I am going to have a hard time parting with her. First I am going to drive the heck out of this thing for a lil while.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #8]

03-25-2007 08:47 PM A new day!
Got my Camaro to my house today. I rented a hauler and towed it with my new used yukon. It when great! I don't have a shop but I bought a new cover and what the hell... I will just work on getting this thing down the road. I will just ignore the bodywork for now. I will call it a (rat rod) or something..
I may sell this thing... I don't know.. I need as much money as possible to buy a house so I can build my dream shop, But what good is my dream shop without my dream car?
We will just have to see how things play out.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #7]

11-23-2006 04:48 PM turkey day. TO MUCH FOOD IN MY BELLY!
Umm.. This is not really my camaro journal. I did start one but now it is inaccessible. It is however still out their mindlessly floating around like ericongi somewhere in the depths of hotrodders.com. Its ok because I am not working on the old camaro right now. I dont have a shop so I cant do it right so I dont do it at all. I need a shop dangit! I am losing my mind! I need to get greased up!

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #6]

08-04-2006 08:06 AM This is a test
I am testing. This is not mine journal but its what I get when I log in. Cant get to my real journal.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #5]

03-21-2006 06:59 PM The blower..
I bought a 6-71 Detroit blower straight off a diesel and cleaned it and polished it. I would like to blow this 82 vette motor with it one day. My camaro would be Happy with 400hp.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #4]

Pages (2): [1] 2