Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: stereodud's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View stereodud's profile Entries: 17
Views: 2191
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4

02-10-2007 11:41 AM Doors
Just got the Doors blasted, One door almost perfect, other one needed a few small patches. I also decided to shave off the Door locks

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #17]

01-21-2007 08:15 AM Poly Spray
Just sprayed the whole rear with a good 5 coats of Polyester filler. Going to block in out this week and next weekend put it in primer

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #16]

01-14-2007 07:58 PM Day Of Plastic
After I finished sand Blasting the whole thing again. With the help of a Co-worker we finally got the plastic work going. I used Dura-Glass on the seams and regular Filler on the rest. Got 1 quarter completely done in one day and the other side almost ready to go, end of the week hope to be spraying a good 4 coats of polyester putty over the whole thing

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #15]

01-07-2007 02:29 PM Metal work Done
For the most part the metal work is done, The doors fit great all the welding and grinding is done, This week im going to be sand blasting it all again, then next week the putty work. Hopefully in 2 weeks the body work will be done and in polyester spray. Then hopefully in less then 2 months it will be in color

[Entry #14]

01-07-2007 02:25 PM The firewall
Did some body work on this, Decided to semi smooth it out, I wanted to keep the heater box. It also shows the completed dash

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #13]

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4