Okay, so the disc brakes are done, I took a ride yesterday and the pedal didn't quite feel right. So today I did a little research and found that I hadn't adjusted them after I put them back on. So, I went and adjusted them, pedal felt great. So I took another ride.
Again something didn't quite feel right, I got home and as soon as I got out of the car I smelled it. Left brake shoe was dragging. I opened up the drum, and got a burn on my arm for my trouble. Dragging brake shoes cause a lot of heat. It was then I realized that I put the shoes on wrong. Primary shoe on the back, secondary on the front. So that's fixed.
By the way now I know the short pad is the primary, it goes on the front and the long shoe is the secondary, it goes on the back. Things were a little easier this time, however.
Recieved the wiper control arms today. I went ahead and installed and tested them. Wiper motor seems to be hanging up, but it's too late to start the car, don't want to wake the neighbors, so I will check with the motor running in the morning.
Price check so far 171.86 so far
Tomorrow - brakes, all the way around! Maybe that will lend it self to fixing that pesky emergency brake cable.
Not much left to do before I send it off to the shop for the body work. Then we'll see how the price check looks.