Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: j-stylez's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View j-stylez's profile Entries: 4
Views: 605
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

02-12-2012 11:56 AM pickin' away
I now have the box tore off the '79. She's up on stands, going to start repairing a few spots on the floor and rockers, as well as new cab corners ,(got the last set in Canada!) before returning to finish the roof. I'm also going to repair and install the step side box from the '75, as well as most of the front clip. Keep you all posted.

[Entry #4]

11-30-2011 05:08 PM Moving on
Well, its been quite a while since I've been able to post anything, The Nissan is gone, The 79 ford and the Imperial are now resting comfortably in a new shop, we now have a little boy as well, (hence a large part of the reason for no entries) as well as life just being generally too busy! I have gotten rid of some lesser projects in an effort to stay focused on the old Ford, and have in turn picked up some donors, a 75 long box step side, for the 79, and a 1980 Dodge Diplomat police unit for the Imperial, as well as bits and peices for a 30 Model A. Work has resumed on the 79, at a snail's pace, but thats what I have time for. I appologize for not posting any thing for quite a while and will make an effort to be more involved in the future, starting with posting pictures of the 75 donor truck , and hopefully following up with news and snap shots of the progress on the old Ford. Thanks for letting be part of the best Effing web site out there, and i hope you all enjoy my foolishness!
PS: Criticisms are all ways welcome!

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #3]

11-01-2009 10:22 AM Motor be gone!
Finally got the motor out of the Nissan. Took a couple late nigths and a little oomph from the truck, But shes out! Now to decide what to put in! Oh, never pull a motor in the dark, you lose more sockets that way!

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #2]

10-28-2009 08:04 PM New Victim

This is my new Victim, a 1986 Nissan 200SX with a bad motor. Me and my buddy Dave started pulling the motor out Last night, in favor of something bigger. I'm thinkin' a 4.3 or maybe a 250, its gotta be something different, a V8 is a little too typical. Any suggestions?

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]