Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: tfeverfred's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View tfeverfred's profile Entries: 39
Views: 10948
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

10-10-2014 05:19 PM Another alternator bracket change
I went back to an earlier design, but this version is not only simpler, but stronger. Purchased from Speedway Motors for about $20. You can't beat the simplicity.

[Entry #39]

07-06-2014 02:26 PM 2 photoshoots.
These pics are from 2 photo shoots my car was requested for. I hang around with a good friend, who's in The H-BOMB'S car club. While my car isn't a Bomb, most of the shows they attend are all inclusive, so my T Bucket is welcome.

The first shots are from a shoot done in late November with models from Femme Fatale Models. The photographer took over 75 pics, but the models or photographer, are slow to get them to us. Out of 10 shots of my car, these are the only 2 we have received. What are ya gonna do?

Just so you're familiar, this is a BOMB. Usually, a Chevy between 1947 and 1954.

This next shot, and the best so far, were done in late November with Rachel Tate. Same situation and same slow wait. Only pic of my car recieved, so far.

A few more because this young lady is good on the eyes.

Photo Shopped sunset and beach.

[Entry #38]

01-05-2014 12:09 PM Roller Rockers
The guy who built my stroker motor, thought I might squeeze out a few more horsepower by switching to Roller Rockers. Took an hour to swap them out and set them. So far, I like them.

I should post what changes my T has been through since I left a number of years back.

Over the years, I switched to a mild 350 SBC. I used to run a 305 SBC, when I first built my T Bucket. Things were going well, but I wanted to go faster, so last October, a friend of mine built me a stroker motor. It's a 350 block with reworked 305 heads. 2.02 intake and 1.60 exhaust valves, mellow street cam. She's a 377 now, and 10.5:1 compression ratio.

Transmission is a heavy duty 350TH that I installed last spring. As of now, I have to feather the throttle on hard launches. Traction is a minor problem. So, a stronger rear end is in my immediate future.

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #37]

03-17-2008 06:06 PM I'm back!
Deleted my previous journal entry and I'm back to talk T Buckets. I've been lurking for the last year and it's good to see that the drama and stalkers have gone.

So, here's what my T Bucket looks like now. It's been through a LOT! I'll get to tell anyone who's curious, what went on.

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #36]

03-10-2008 09:06 PM A little trim piece.
Just a little piece that I promised a friend I would add to my car, if I could find a spot. About 7 months ago, he donated a door sill out of a '28 Model A. I knew I wanted to put it somewhere, but couldn't figure out where, until today. Right in front of the seat base in my T Bucket! Looks like it belongs there! Details. Ya gotta have the details.

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #35]

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8