Alot of time has passed since I have posted an update, so here is the most recent. The brakes were finally finished. Found one more small leak that I need to address, other than that they are good. The cab has been dynamated, wiring is started. To date, I have everything in front of the fire wall done and about a third of the wiring in the cab. I will keep going on that tomorrow.
I just ordered my front bumper, and radiator along with a few other small trim parts this week. They will be getting here monday. The airbags have all been completely bolted in, just need to paint my airtank and throw that back on. I am hopefully only weeks away from having this thing drivable. Not DONE, but driavable. I also built my center console. Not finished but probably about 50% of the way there. I also picked out all of the colors that I will be using for the vinyl for the seats, doors, and console.