Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: radconjon's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View radconjon's profile Entries: 7
Views: 1469
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (2): [1] 2

02-18-2013 07:11 AM Catching up - way over due
This has been an off again, on again project. Now that I am retired I am getting more done.
I had it together and never could get good brakes so I lifted the body removed the under floor master cylinder and moved it to the firewall and re-plumbed a bunch of stuff. Moving the brakes solved problems with the exhaust, shift linkage and brake lines. I am happy with the out come. I have a lengthy post in the forum about my trials and tribulations with the brakes. I am posting pics of the car after the body got set back down and I am on the way back to having it running. I will try and get a few more pics up soon.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #7]

07-14-2008 07:51 AM Moving along
It has been awhile since I added anything here. The chassis is close to being done. The 350 is together, mated to the TH400 and sitting in the chassis.12 bolt posi is done and mounted. I set the body back on the chassis to get some working room but it will have to come back off to finish the chassis. I thought I would finish the steering and get started on exhaust before I move on.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #6]

08-21-2007 12:39 PM Rack Problem
Talked to Southern Rods and quickly determined that I did not get a set of spacers for the power rack. They were quite nice and said they would send the parts ASAP.

I will post more pics after the rack install

[Entry #5]

08-19-2007 12:54 PM Test fitting Parts
I set the body on a dolly and decided to test fit front end parts.
Everything went well except the rack which hits the lower control arm bolts. Gonna have to call Southern and get the magic answer..

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #4]

08-17-2007 11:57 AM Front End
Here are pics of the front end install. Hopefully I will get to try all the parts this weekend. Maybe do some sandblasting.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #3]

Pages (2): [1] 2