Here some more pics of the frame just about complete. I'm waiting to get my drive shaft back it had to be shortened. Long as everything is still good I can finish welding the spring perches and paint the rearend and tans x member.
With everything painted I assembled the front suspension. Its actually starting to look like something. Pictures turned out a little on the dark side. I hope to roll the chassis outside later today and take some more pics.
Well, its been awhile and I've been forgetting to take pictures. Since the last entry I tore everything back down to the bare frame. I then welded in all the unused holes on the frame and ground them smooth. Any holes or real rough spots that were left I filled in with metal filler and sanded smooth. Next I started the process of painting everything with KBS rust seal's gloss black. The finish product turned out fairly well for being a brush on paint all brush marks flowed out well I only ended up with a couple small drips where I applied it too heavy.
With the front and rearend mocked up I was able to install the trans x member. I ended up using a universal x member form chassis engineering. After cutting to length welding and lots of drilling the trans member is in place.