here is the update on my rat. i put some wheels i had on it that used to be on my truck, they werent my 1st choice but im dont have alot of money right now.... i just have the air bags mocked up but they work and are tacked in. motor/trans are in waiting for the drive line to get cut down but should be done by tomorrow morn. got my brake lines ran tonight they work well and now just have to build me a steering shaft and she can run and drive. hope to test drive by the end of the week.
got the back part of the frame finished up (waiting on air bags) but i put the rest of the rear end in it seems to work really good and smooth now it took me a few nights after work musureing and drawing and looking at some others but i go it in and i like it.....today i put the front end on i couldnt aford any nice front ends so im just putting one off a s10 that i got for dirt cheap and then going to make a trailer out of the rest and see it so i get my money back but it turned out the way i wanted to. lots of crawling around with tape stick and tram gauges and stuff but i got it where i wanted. heres some pics thats all i have for now
got most the sheet metal on its not all welded together yet im just tacking just in case i have to change something. i dont have alot of money so im useing left over metal to fill in places where i need them like fire wall and stuff like that and ill weld them all up later