Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: eloc431962's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View eloc431962's profile Entries: 17
Views: 1877
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4

09-12-2013 05:05 PM roof repair
I pretty much have decided after looking into it, that I am going to repair my roof instead of a new roof, I will be making my own channel to go around the front and tear glass. I will be posting pics when I start on that area.

[Entry #17]

09-12-2013 05:02 PM repair
More pics.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #16]

09-12-2013 05:00 PM rust
I got not of the bad spots out. Have all the sheet metal except the trunk pan, I went ahead and removed the center of the pan and the passenger extension. This probably take longer then I thought doing all the work myself, after work and on weekend when I can, thought my kids would get involved with me but guess not. Oh well I will make due atleast I can say I did it no matter how it turns out.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #15]

08-27-2013 07:29 AM 67 camaro
well i have been working on my 67 every chance i get, think i have pretty much all the sheet metal i need for my baby except for one and it should be here it a week or two, i got the tail light panel drilled and off and have the new one on just test fitting , now i just can't stand to look at the quarter panel job that was done before i got it, so going to pickup two full quarters hopeful then a better fit will happen , have a better chance anyway of getting good seems and stuff. if i don't sell the 80% quarter i already have i will do some trading with my metal supplier on the new full quarters. i will bhe back !!!!!!!!!!!!

[Entry #14]

08-27-2013 07:14 AM 67 camaro
This is what I have so far. Looks like I'm going to go ahead and do both quarters but with full quarters.

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #13]

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4