Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: Nomad Crow's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View Nomad Crow's profile Entries: 5
Views: 580
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

01-23-2011 11:47 AM Frame Identity....
after nearly 1.5 years searching... Found out that the frame was originally from a 65 Chevelle. Now I can buy new bushings and other suspension parts.

[Entry #5]

01-23-2011 11:43 AM Finally getting started
After getting remarried and settling in, I have finally started to get started. I found a good 305 sbc and a t400 tranny and will be going through those later. but stripping frame and starting on metal work motor tranny and body mounts is first on the agenda. More pics to follow soon.

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #4]

10-22-2009 01:14 PM Pictures
pictures of frame and body.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #3]

10-22-2009 09:54 AM Time to get to work
Now that shes home time to get to business. I took the front clip off and then doors came off as well as trunk lid. Then took the body off the frame. To my suprise the frame has been modified. the center section has been removed and replaced w/ strait tube frame rails. The frame is still square, strait and all the welds are in great shape... Next strip the rust off the frame and pull suspension off to re-bushing.

Pics not loading...Hmmmm

[Entry #2]

10-22-2009 12:43 AM 1941 Chevy Special Deluxe
Bought this car from an old farmer/car enthusiast. It has all the Almost all the trim, and 2 factory grills. It sits on what im told is a chevelle frame, w/ a posi rear.(yet to be confirmed).

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]