Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: 4x4Chevy's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View 4x4Chevy's profile Entries: 2
Views: 539
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

01-18-2012 10:09 AM 81 regal swap project
Just a simple 350/350 swap into a 1981 regal that was originally equipped with a 3.8L (231ci) with California emissions equipment and a 200-4R for a tranny. I bought the car for 600 bucks and did nothin to it except a water pump and air shocks in the back. I decided to go for the swap about 8 months after I bought it. All the research I did said it was a very simple and easy swap but I have so many problems with my motor. The whole swap took about 3 days with just me and my buddy and then did the rest of the wiring and accessories the next day and now I think it might have cracked or warped heads or a cracked block. Bit this is what she looks like so far.

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #2]

04-26-2010 09:46 PM 1978 shortbed 4x4
This is what my 4x4 started out as a little over a year ago and has been a work in progress ever since i bought it. Currently working on a motor for it and have put on a lift and bigger tires seen in the second pic... just wanted to show yall what im working on and i will be sure to ask question when the time comes...Thanks...

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)
  [Entry #1]