Here's a blasting cabinet I'm making. The first version had a flat front but I couldn't see into the cabinet so I cut it just like the "real" ones. I've got some fine tuning to do yet, but it works great. I lined the chute with aluminum so the medium slides out easily into the bucket below.
Here's the car in the condition I got it. What looks like rust is actually the original primer. The dark spots are someones poor attempt at body putty and rattle can paint. Notice the two different headlight rings, the left side is an aftermarket sealed beam, the right side is the original glass-over-bulb.
Here's the frame before I cut off the old front end and after I welded on the new front end. The closeup is the weld which I think turned out pretty good for me. I've already blasted and painted the frame with Por15 but it will get an ORANGE topcoat to match the body later.