Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
hotrodders.com: Project Journals: kid442's Journal
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View kid442's profile Entries: 10
Views: 346
view from the beginning || now viewing most recent entries

Pages (2): [1] 2

02-13-2014 01:21 PM First door done.
A quick update. Just got the doors and trunk back from the body shop. Took a lot longer than expected. Had to scrap the doors on the car. They are primed and the jams painted the color of the car. Replaced the lower glass channel and the vent window rubber. Everything is installed and ready for the car. Will try and get the other door assembled and ready for the car. By then it should be done snowing!! See the photo below.
Ken

[Entry #10]

01-15-2013 01:27 PM 1963 Jetfire
Just got the car back from WTony. I will get more photos when I have time over the weekend. Now it is really starting to take shape. Will be working on the doors next.

[Entry #9]

01-09-2013 01:38 PM Sandy is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK! Sandy is gone!!!
My Insurance Co totaled the car. I was able to keep the car by buying it back. I was happy with the settlement from Hagerty and they were very nice to work with! WTony had some time so the car is in the body shop. The roof is repaired and stripped, and primed. I have a few photos to post more to come.
Ken

[Entry #8]

12-20-2012 08:39 AM 1963 Olds Jetfire/Cutlass
1963 Olds Jetfire/Cutlass parts needed. Body parts, trim or emblems, any stick shift parts. Leads on parts cars.
Thank you,
Ken
732-870-6964
kid442w30@yahoo.com

[Entry #7]

12-18-2012 09:15 AM A Long Came Sandy!
Been working on the 69 W30 project this summer. Just a little late was going to put the 63 Jetfire in the garage when Sandy came along. We are way better off than some but this is a real bummer. Dent in the roof at the windshield. Not sure how bad but bent the frame. I will post more tonight.
Ken

We are about 1 mile from the beach. Still no power and it looks like another week. Damage does not look too bad but a bad location.
Ken

[Entry #6]

Pages (2): [1] 2