Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - June Hotrodders.com Art Contest "Woody's Summer Theme" Any Year, Make Model !!
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 09:57 AM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Hey guys, my apologies for being a day late on this, I will have the poll up later this afternoon barring anymore of the problems I had yesterday, severe dehydration and my handsa now are becoming uncramped enough to type.

I was invited to shoot the Super Saturday for our Outlaw Pro mod association and we had track temps over 130 degrees during the day and regular temps in the 94 range throughout most of the day. Obviously I wasn't prepared as well as I thought, freezing, goosebumps, not being able to go to the bathroom and terrible ramps in all my joints made me sit out an hour or two to get some fluid help. I got to the track at 9 AM and didn't get back in until well past midnight last night and am going to get going on this ASAP.

BTW, I also opend a facebook account ( which I swore I would never do, lol )to spread the word about this part of the forums and hotrodders in general, I have no clue how to use this thing but have many friends that will help.

Sincerely Mark