Hot Rod Forum banner

just bought my first 'hot rod'!

530 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  eloc431962 
#1 ·
Hello hello!

I'm Billy, from the lil state of Texas. I am 23, and have wanted a hot rod for... well... 23 years!

I currently own a 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T. However, the day came when i went to a local car show and - WHAM!

A Light Aqua colored 1939 custom Chevy Pickup was calling my name... "I'm for saaaale". So, 4 days later, she's in the garage!

I will have TONS of restoring questions. The truck is legit, as far as the exterior (minus the 'new school' Cragars, those are gone SOON). The interior just needs work. It has cloth Pontiac Grand Am seats from 92 I believe. Along with the steering wheel/column.

How did you go about starting your interior? My dash is VERY clean and matches the trucks exterior. It also has a VDO gauge set up. So, that will stay the same. However, I am wanting to put cream/light beige -leather/vinyl interior. Waterfall center console, etc. could y'all shoot me PM's showing the misc process for this?

Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from y'all soon. Rock on!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.