Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Just bought a new compressor--how bad did I do?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 10:24 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

I just happend to be going to Harbor Freight today to get a warranty replacement for the electric metal shear I bought about two weeks ago. (Snapped the jaw after about 8 inches of cut on 16 gauge mild steel) I'll probably be writing a review of them in the near future, though, since I just had to get a replacement, you can probably guess how thats going to turn out

Anyway, I ended up buying this filter/regulator to hopefully deal with the water in the line that oldred was talking about. Is this thing a piece of junk? Im guessing so, but if I can get 15 or so hours of decent use out of it, then Im happy.

As for the compressor, I still havent tried it out yet, and probably wont until summer. I just have nothing to try it on as painting would be a waste due to the temperature.

Once I do try it out though, I will definitely give an update as to its performance. For $100, if it does even a halfway decent job, I'll consider it a bargain.

Cheers.