Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Just bought a new compressor--how bad did I do?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Get in, sit down, hang on

Last journal entry: Cab Removal
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

My only comments (ok ... lecture) after reading all of this would be:

1.) It it usually better to ask for purchase advice BEFORE making the purchase. I thought I might make that point as you have done this at least twice in this conversation.

2.) That you have bought a compressor that you say you may not even use for 6 months. It may have been wiser to put aside a few dollars per month until you could afford something a bit better?

I know it's hard when you see that florescent green "it's a SALE!!!" price tag ... but almost without exception ... there will be another "SALE" on later, somewhere.

Being upset and writing a negative review isn't REALLY fair when you haven't done your research and comparisons ... making sure that the item that you are intending to purchase is designed for and is suited to the task at hand.

Spending the time to be better informed, and spending your money on purchases that you WON'T regret will ultimately make you happier AND save you money in the long run, IMNSHO. (In My Not So Humble Opinion)