Hot Rod Forum banner

Just curious, anybody heading to the 40th

799 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  k2mooch 
#1 ·
Anybody planning on going to Nashville for mustangs 40th anniversary in April? I'm planning on going and was wondering how many of yall, I may and not recognize out there. I'd appreciate it if you wear your Hotrodders shirts and hold a sign up with your user name printed clearly on it.

I haven't been on this board for too long, but the information, quite a few of you guys have given me, has been immeasurably helpful. If I get a chance, I wouldn't mind shaking some hands when I go. Just wash up before you come.

Pencilneck314

#3 ·
Hey Pencilneck314

My wife and I are attending the 40th.

We are flying over to LA and then road tripping it over to Nashville and back.

I am going to ba attending the Bullitt/Mach1 vendors tent at various times during each day, to help sell some shirts and posters there.

The Bullitt/Mach1 tent is apparently right near the entrance along vendors row.

I will keep an eye out for your HR.com shirt mate.

Craig

#5 ·
A needle in a haystack...

Great, I'll be the guy in the mustang! I mean I'll...I'll be the....ah, forget it. Well I do hope I'll accidently get to talking to one of you guys. Maybe I'll do like Mooch and Print something up to put on my car for the occasion.

Pencilneck314

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.