Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - just curious on opinion
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 11:49 PM
Jailbar Revolutionary

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee4Me
Rat= less work.
I personally like "different" so, the current "fad" is NOT for me. I prefer to do what I like as I'm the one doing it and the one driving it.
Paying customers get what THEY want not what I want.
sometimes. hehehehe.
I can dig the flat black look but this whole "trying" to make it look "aged" is a total joke. Unless you have skills at ab work, most look like a cheap attempt to make it look old and are obvious.
What you have NOW is a true representation of what they are trying to replicate so why screw it up?
As long as it's not dropping parts & pieces as you drive,build a solid driveline and make it SAFE to drive and enjoy.
Couldn't agree more on the attempts out there to make a young set of wheels look old via the flat black. Another fad that will die out soon. I myself paint all of my cars black, all shinney deep black paint but I like my primer black too. I would love to leave my truck like it is now if framer john didn't hit it up with a spot here and there of gray primer. So the truck original green or semi original green is actually a beautiful tone but I hate how it has lil spots of primer. Either way though, body is the last thing I ever do on my cars.